Thursday, June 27, 2013

Woman frantic after pricey garage sale mistake



Many people blame her why not keep it in the bank security box or buy a safe. Sometimes, you just don't have time to go to bank, and most of times, a safe box at home is not safe at all:

I wish people don't blame Dori. Sometime it happens. My father gave me a family jade ring which was passing on through many generations to me when I visited him. I put it inside pocket of my coat,  after I got back to the hotel, I totally forgot about it. When I visited my father again, he asked that why I don't wear it. I just remembered the coat I had already given to Salvation Army. At that moment my heart felt with pain and regret, but after my father knows I was giving to Salvation Army, he comforted me, encouraged me to think the way that whoever had my coat maybe has more needs. He said: "God causes everything to work together for good."  the thing has happen has happened, sorry is useless, just bless that person wisely to handle that ring.  I deeply hope Dori can get her ear rings back. Just remember don't let this incident to effect your feeling and ruin your days.

掉了好东西,心非常的痛,掉了心爱的东西,心就更痛了,尤其是在钱财上不是很宽裕的人。事情既已发生,就要往好的方面去想,不要让这痛伤及了自己的身子和生活的品质,影响了全家的兴致,伤了与家人之间的关系。家人,外人也要少责备,多安慰。

圣经上说:“万事互相效力。。” -一个人走投无路了,忽然意外的获得了一笔钱财,使他又有了生机-是好事。- 自己的不小心,不谨慎,轻忽了该注意的事项而受损,用高价买得了一生不忘的教训-也是好事。像我父所言:若个人的损失,真能对某些需要帮助的人有帮助,那也值了 (好事),总比投资股票,血本无归有意义的多吧!,不是吗?。。


No comments: